Places for People featured in the July/August issue of the United Church Observer
Watch the Highlander Online: The 2014 Highland Yard
Minden Times: Places for People seeking board members.
CTV News Barrie: Helping families in Haliburton County!
Highlander: Locals show well at Highland Yard
The Highland Yard on Canoe
- Listen to our Race Director, Jack Russell, talk about the Highland Yard. At the time, we only had 20 registrants... but we're happy to report we have more and more everyday!
- Earl Cooper talks about piping for the Highland Yard, a long standing tradition!
- The Highland Yard is a tradition steeped in history. Listen to Jane Boyd discuss the origins of this race.
- Listen as Sue Shikaze talks about the Highland Yard from the runner's perspective, including improvements to the event, the 2K walk, and ways to train for the 10K and 5K run.
- Want to know how to prepare for the Highland Yard? Tina Newman, Registered Massage Therapist at Highland Chiropractic & Wellness Centre, tells us how start off the race on the right foot.
- Todd Houston talks about organizing the Highland Yard with Kilcoo Camp, and the massive job of manually calculating the timed results before chip technology automated timed road races.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with our committee. We would love to talk with you.